Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm sellin' shades, baby!

I've been looking for odds and ends jobs to help save for my retirement and to contribute to Grammy's college fund.

One of the greatest ways to make money is in retail! CTS Wholesalers is looking for people who want to make money selling sunglasses! You can sell them at carnivals, festivals, online, flea markets, or at the mall.

I’m not a big sunglasses fan. Mainly because I just forget! I forget where I put the sunglasses and then when I have them in a nice safe place I forget to put them on my face!

Margot on the other hand - has the oh-so-fashionable clip-ons. The good thing is over the years she no longer wears her purple croakies!

I must admit - I love the idea of wearing sunglasses and if I actually wore them I’d want to purchase them from Wholesale Sunglasses! They offer a great selection and better yet - great prices!

They also offer clip-ons for people who wear glasses and like the “clip-on” feel! (Margot)

Their wide variety of Wholesale Fashion Sunglasses is amazing and they have great brands that look exactly like the designers like: Gucci, Fendi, Calvin Klein, New Buckle Design, Christian Dior, Armani, Bolle, Coach, Diesel, DKNY, and Versace.

They also offer Wholesale Sports Sunglasses. They offer sunglass look-alikes from brands like: Adidas, Nike, Anarchy and Revo.

At the price they are selling their glasses - I can actually afford to get a couple of pairs and stashing them everywhere. Not to mention, it’s an easy sell. People everywhere wear sunglasses to protect their eyes and with these great shades they sell themselves!


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

No comments: