Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I love my coupons!

Just the other day I used a few coupons from CouponChief.com.

I ended up purchasing a new water filter for our refridgerator and was able to find a great Labor Day code! I got the $39.00 water filter for $32.00 and that was minus tax and included delivery!

I was also able to use the Target coupon and get 10% off of the order. Graem's carseat would have been close to 4$290 - but with the coupon at least it soaked up the cost of tax and I got free shipping too!

I was wondering just the other day what we used to do prior to internet shopping and coupons. This holiday I plan on doing all of my shopping online and using the great coupons on CouponChief.com to help me save money!

Gotta go...I just found some great Gap Coupons that are calling my name!

No comments: